PersonalityType.com is website that is owned and operated by Paul Tieger, author of Do What You Are (a Career guide linking career satisfaction and personality type - with over 1M copies sold). Users who go to PersonalityType.com, can do a quick, and free personality type assessment to determine their type (1/16 types). From there, they are directed to purchase a report that will help them to discover their perfect career.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking to turn PersonalityType.com into a brand that will help individuals (20-50) to learn more about their individual personality type. It is our belief that knowing your type–and learning about the personality types of those around you–can make you happier and more successful in every aspect of your life. Currently we are applying personality type to careers, relationships, and child rearing. Over time we will apply it to other categories as well so we don't want the logo to be career specific per se. We also want a design that can be 'Powered by'. We will be licensing our personality type assessment to other sites. The logo that will appear will be PersonalityType.com, but we also will want one a versin that is smaller that says 'Powered By PersonalityType.com'
- Logo must include .com (PersonalityType.com)
- Prefer for Personality and Type to be different colors
- We like Blue
- Accent colors are fine
- No shadows (like current logo)
- A key component of personality type is that everyone is different (you are one of 16 types). We want the logo to feel like we as a company are unique/customized to each individual
- We are open on other elements and are looking for a range of options
- No shadows
- Not looking for pastels/other bright colors - we like blue as a primary color