I'm looking for a quality logo for a programming tutorial website, "ScriptingPoint." I've held a few other contests at other sites and have paid a few people for logos, but haven't yet found anything I've loved.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I like the icon with <> in it, but neither of those scream "professional" to me.
The site will house a few tutorials on subjects like asp, css, php, and more.
The logo should take into consideration the target audience, people that spend a lot of time in front of a computer and know what a quality logo looks like.
If a tagline would make the logo look better, feel free to use "Quality Programming Tutorials," or create your own.
- Professional, clean design that can be used on the site, as well as on business cards, stationary, etc.
- No "busy" logos.
- Original designs, no clip art or stolen ideas from existing sites.
- Colors: feel free to use any colors you'd like, as I'm redesigning the site, so a new color scheme would be ok.After the winner is chosen:
- All source files for the logo
- logo in proper web format for quality and size (either jpg or gif)
- boring logos
- clip art
- ugly fonts
- ugly colors
- designs that remind me of the web in the 90's