What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We sort of like our existing logo- people who need our help recognize instantly that we see their pain! See http://www.dogbehaviorrehab.com. However, we need it to be a bit more professional, less cartoon like and more modern, sophisticated... emblematic of the larger company we have become.
The work we do is very similar to Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer's work. We rehabilitate dogs with a pack of dogs, so the suggestion of several dogs might be nice, but not necessary.
Get creative and have fun!!
We will provide regular feedback, and rate the incoming designs in the following manner:
1 star - wrong direction
2 star - some elements we like
3 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
4 star - design is being considered
5 star - made the final cut!
- general outline of dog or dogs OK
- the text "Dog Behavior Rehab" needs to be included
- suggestion of movement is good
- text only
- complex lines- must be able to embroider it easily, without too high of a thread count.
- Please stay away from cartoonish look, and breed specific dogs- no labs, shepherds, bulldogs, pit bulls, pugs, chihuahuas, just don't do it!!!