Australia's Best Instant Sign Centre
We are a Sydney, Australian, based signage manufacturing business called "Australia's Best Instant Sign Centre" or as we are known for short, & as we answer the phones "Australia's Best Signs".
A little bit about the day-to-day runnings of our business... Clients generally walk in the door, call up, find us on the internet (http://www.bestinstantsigns.com.au), repeat business (many clients have been with us for over 20 years), or are referred by existing clients.
We have a large-format digital printer and two vinyl plotters (cutters) which means we are able to manufacture pretty much any sort of full colour digitally-printed outdoor and indoor signage including:
- Banners (generally stitched with ropes & eyelets)
- Pull-up retractable banners (popular for conventions etc)
- A Frames
- Rigid boards (PVC, Corflute, Acrylic, Aluminum)
- Boat & vehicle decals
- Magnetic signage (popular for use on vehicles)
- Shop fronts including awning signage
- Stickers (including reflective, clear, white backing, all colours)
- Contour cutting - any substrate including our stickers can be cut into any shape or size
Point of difference: We pride ourselves on our speedy turnaround time, which our clients are always commending us on!
We also do basic design work, however, wanted to cast our net wide for our own logo!
We are a young & enthusiastic small team and are keen to rejuvenate & modernize.
Our target audience is wide ranging and includes:
- Commercial clients (builders, architects, engineers, retails shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs, TV networks, airlines, telecommunications companies etc.)
- Smaller jobs (New businesses starting up, for example new restaurants, clothing shops, doctors surgeries etc.)
- Private jobs (these are the small client who spend relatively less on one or two jobs per year... we may do a house number for them, 'No Parking' signs, directional signs, safety signs etc.)
There is no limit to what we are capable of, in terms of sizes & or quantities of products we manufacture.
In our industry, the sky's the limit.
Please be aware, we are not traditional signwriters (we do not paint), rather, we use digitally printed vinyl, vinyl cut lettering, digitally printed PVC/vinyl banners, 3D acrylic & PVC fabricated laser-cut lettering, Clip frames, posters, real estate signboards, flags, weatherproof stickers etc.
We are independently owned and are not a part of a franchise or chain, this enables us to keep our quality high and our prices to our clients very reasonable.
Our target audience could be anyone from a school student to a retired elderly person wanting any sort of printing or signage for professional or personal use.
We are a small & relaxed family business consisting of father and son, who dress in a very casual fashion and are generally pretty laid back, which suits our clients, however, we wish for our logo to reflect more of a professional, modern, smart, and clean nature.
We would like our logo to be fun, uncluttered, easily read and understood. We do not want an ultra corporate logo which may make us look like a serious legal firm, however we don't want anything unprofessional or immature, something in between would probably be suitable.
We believe it is important to use strong & definite contrasting colours which can be easily seen from a distance and our image should be crisp & shouldn't be too busy.
Our image should be creative, contemporary & fresh. It should be distinctive so that it lasts in people's minds maybe leaving them with a smile on their face or an image in their mind of products we manufacture.
We are called "Australia's Best Instant Sign Centre", a map of Australia would be the obvious choice for a logo, however, we really would like you to be as creative as you can.
A by-line may also be appropriate eg: "Quality Signs, Quickly!"
Letter capitalization is totally up to you. If you have any better ideas and you wish to stray from our requirements, we are also open to your creative suggestions.