We are designing a website that will offer the audience accurate information on returning to work.
The audience will be for young to middle age people who have been out of work for various reasons and are looking to rejoin the workforce. From returning to work after maternity to changing careers, we'll give the audience the information they need to help them return to work.
- A clean logo that works with or without the full domain name next to/below/above it
- Creativity beyond simply our name with a couple letters stylized
- A sleek/hip logo that incorporates a attractive, bright colors
- A color palette which includes multiple colors (to support the full layout of the site which will be lead by the logo). We recommend you include the recommended color palette with your design, but it is not necessary (it can be added after the design is chosen as the winner)
- Additional shape(s) which could stand alone without the URL
- Boring designs that looks too staid
- Overly layered designs that distract or put-off the user