ESI Group is a world-leading supplier and pioneer of digital simulation software for prototyping and manufacturing providing results that are “as good as real”. ESI is an international company of 750 people, headquartered in France.
ESI Group offers its customers a complementary suite of products for virtual performance testing including applications such as crash, impact and safety simulations.
This suite of products is named Virtual Performance Suite.
We are looking for a logo for Virtual Performance Suite. The logo design should be compatible with the overall design of our new branding as well as our Corporate logo (see http://www.esi-group.com), offering a catchy, hi-tech, serious, clean and readable design. This logo will be used in all media: print (including posters, packaging, flyers and brochures), web (web pages and banners), videos (advertisement and demos)…
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Users of the Virtual Performance Suite are CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) engineers or technical users from mostly automotive industry but also aeronautics, marine, transportation (train, truck...), consumer goods, electronic appliances and other heavy manufacturing industries.
• Formats: jpg, gif, png, vector (eps), photoshop
• Font: Agenda or Arial - Download our corporate font: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ahgmm…enda_1.zip
• Text: Virtual Performance Suite
• Primary color scheme should use:
- RGB: 97 16 106
• Additional colors you may want to use but not necessary:
- RGB: 241 90 34
- RGB: 241 152 40
- RGB: 0 120 193
- RGB: 0 165 227
- RGB: 172 184 191
• Any imagery should be abstract and compatible with our color scheme