Consilium Technology - consiliumt.com
Consilium Technology Pty Ltd is a professional services company specialising in software development and technical business analysis.
Consilium Technology Pty Ltd follows a principle based approach to software development leveraging proven requirements, design, and implementation techniques that have evolved over the past 50 years. Some techniques include but are not limited to:
- maintaining regular and open communications with the customer;
- Agile SDLC incorporating a flexible v-model for each iteration;
- practical use of design patterns;
- Model Driven Architecture (MDA) with the Unified Modelling Language (UML); and
- modelling complex legacy systems for improved maintainability;
More details can be found at the website, consiliumt.com.
The target audience is for the following types of businesses/organisations:
- existing technology solutions providers who require resources to implement their solutions;
- small businesses who require a technical business analyst to design a system solution and provide follow on implementation
- defence research industries who require software development support
- defence acquisition organisations who requires systems engineering support
The types of people the logo should appeal to are:
- technology professionals
- small business owners
- project managers
- executive level business people
- mid to upper management types in large organisations
Some examples of businesses in the target audience are:
1. The logo shall have a tone of professionalism.
2. The logo shall have a tone that indicates the company is technology based.
2. The logo shall contain the word "Consilium" in it.
3. The logo may optionally contain the entire company name "Consilium Technology" if the design looks more appealing then only having the word "Consilium" in it.
4. The logo may optionally have the strap phrase "Principle Based Software Engineering" in it.
5. The logo shall be provided in the following file formats:
- A vector based version eg. .AI file format
- The original file format of the program used to create the image, eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- JPEG and GIF formats — For web or email use. The GIF graphic should be created with a transparent background.
- TIF format at 300 dots per inch (DPI) resolution, in RGB color format — For use in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files.
I'm looking for you, the designers, to tell me how the logo will initially look. So let the designs rip and I look forward to actively providing lots of feedback during the process.