The logo must include:
- the sun (it should look like a sun and not require "sun" as text)
- the catalyst as a circle (the blue circle)
- two circular particles (the green circles with labels "+" and "-" - these labels can be on or beside the particles)
- an arrow from the sun towards the catalyst circle
- an arrow from the positive particle to the negative particle
- arrows from the positive and negative particles towards two other reactions - from the negative particle the reaction should be organic to minerals
- from the positive particle the reaction should be O<sub>2</sub> (arrow) to H<sub>2</sub>O
- Arrows: all should have an arrowhead on one end, as shown in the image- from the sun, this can be wavy, curved or straight
- other arrows can be curved or straight
- Colours: the client has suggested pale blue for the background on the website image. You are not required to stick to the colours shown in the image.
- General Layout: sun top/left, rest is up to youThe website look-and-feel will be based around this new logo so feel free to suggest a colour scheme with your entry.
Updates to the brief are in italics.
- image should include text "UK Semiconductor Photochemistry Network" to the right of logo (please use same capitalization)
- maximum width of header image on website will be 1000px, and maximum height approx 150-200px
- source files provided