We are an videography company that is in the process of rebranding. Our main business is wedding videography, but we also produce corporate and promotional videos as well.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are trying to target several audiences. First, the wedding crowd. We want to attract couples (mostly brides) that are looking for a quality video. We also would like to attract organizations that are looking to promote themselves on the web. Web 2.0 people and organizations that understand the power of video.
We are looking for a logo that reflects what we do. Please visit http://www.digkeepsakes.com/blog to view some of our work. Our logo should reflect what you watch on that site.
1) the logo should not be wedding specific
2) The name "Digital Keepsakes Videography" should be used and the logo should also include a web 2.0ish icon that has a touch of elegance. The icon will be included in the logo but may also be used as a separate design element, perhaps as a facebook icon, or forum avatar.
3) the "Digital Keepsakes" should be more prominent than "videography"
4) the logo needs to fit at the top of that page (900 X 280) but does not need to fill the entire space. It can have space on each side of it.
5) please use the current color scheme of the site. PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REVISED THE SIZE OF MY STANDARD PAGE. THE HEADER AREA OF THE SITE IS NOW 836x160.
6) fresh, current, elegant, web 2.0
7) logo will be used for website banner, business cards, and other branding so we will need (1) CMKH image in eps format (2) layered RGB in psd format (3) JPEG file