Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The TrangoGroup is a new company that services Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME) with additional offshore developers with a large variety in competences. Whether there is a specific need for either shortterm or longterm capacity in the field of development, outsourcing can be a good solution without the big investments of hiring employees. The offshore developers are situated in Pakistan.
You will get a dedicated developer that works just for you. He or she will act and work as an employee within a contract starting from 6 months on. You will be able to preserve continuity to both your client as your developer.
- Controlable (low) software development costs
- Continuity in the development of applications
- Available development capacity
- High quality in deliverbles
- Dedicated developper(s)
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The name Trangogroup refers to 2 elements:
First the Trangogroup is a chain of mountains in Pakistan. Next to that the "group" refers to the group of people that is formed by the developers as well as the team that is formed by both the company that hires the developer and the developer him/herself.
-> The mountains are a referral, the people are the most important.
Tone of voice: Businesslike, clean, low profile.
The logo must:
- appeal to the SME.
- usable for both online and print implementations.
- communicate collaboration and effectiveness.
- preferably consist of a logo and the company name in typography, but good typography might work as well
What we want:
- small twist (if possible)
- good typography
What we don't want:
- MS clip art
- Too generic design