I am re-branding my website development company. The old brand was to appeal to the local small business market, however, thanks to growth, I am looking to attract medium-sized industrial/manufacturing and corporate services businesses.
Think of a 35-50 year old General Manager or Sales and Marketing Manager who knows how to use Outlook and Office well, wouldn't know how to remove a computer virus or know what HTML is... that's who we're trying to impress here.
The winning logo from this contest will then be used for a web design contest.
WMDS - Web Marketing and Development Strategy
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
WMDS consult, plan, design and develop customised website applications to exceed business objectives and are maintained in-house... we need a logo that will establish a brand image of web development and marketing expertise. Our website will be http://www.wmds.com.au
Plenty of feedback will be given to designers to help you understand the look we desire and fine-tune your designs accordingly.
- Modern, clean and crisp design
- Sans-serif style fonts
- Blue, white, grey/black
- Background of dark colours, black to dark grey or similar (we're open to blue background colours too)
- Backgrounds gradients
- A rectangle logo is preferred
- We're not sure whether to have "WMDS" as the logo or to spell out the full "WebMarketing and Development Strategy"... leaning towards "WMDS" as themain logo, with a tagline of "Web Marketing and Development Strategy"
- Vector format preferred, PSD is ok
- OPTIONAL: Graphic that relates to web dev / business consultancy... we like textual logos, but appreciate meaningful logo artwork
- Overly "cute" web2.0 style logos that look like a cartoon