We need a modern logo designed for our web hosting company. We want something that has a distinguishable mark.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want a logo designed for our web hosting company. The logo should be deliverable in an original source format with all included layers (preferably .AI files) that will allow us to utilize it in both print and web.
Our hosting company specializes in the sale of shared and reseller hosting services to a variety of clients (churches, musicians, personal sites, business sites, etc.). The company name is a mashup of the networking term "peer" and the electrical term "signal" in the sense that through our network your web site will always be up and connected using the best hardware and connections available.
Logomark- Color scheme is open, though we are drawn to shades of blue. Would like to see some different color patterns.
- Would like it to look modern and relevant to the industry (sample companies include http://theplanet.com, http://liquidweb.com, http://rackspace.com, etc.)
- A starting idea is the idea of an exploded "p" made up of eithercircles or squares (or maybe both) of varying shades of the same color(e.g. light and dark) and that has the perspective of going away fromthe eye (sort of like http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/18552)
- Alternatively some kind of node diagram with multiple points connecting might also work as some kind of markPeersignal text- Text should be sans-serif font
- Text should be lowercase
- Some gradient styling in the text is desirableGeneral- Should look good in both print and web
- Design must be in a vector format (preferably Adobe Illustrator file [.ai])
- Some general styles we think might be a good jumping point: http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/38453, http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/16661
- LOGO MUST BE UNIQUE AND NOT USED AS A TEMPLATE FOR OTHER COMPANIES
- Too much gloss/plastic effect
- None of the actual "peersignal" text should be modified (the mark and the name in text should be two different elements)
- peersignal split into two words
- Capital letters
- Satellite/communication symbols (This includes WiFi symbols, etc.)