This is a brand new site and a brand new concept. This has never been done before.
We all want to do accomplish so much, but somehow it seems that
as much as we try, nothing gets done. At night, we all go to sleep intending to wake up early, but when that alarm clock rings, we can't get ourselves out of bed.
Some turn to medication. Others survive on sheer will power alone. For
the rest of us, there's Needakick.com
Needakick.com is the first ever, on demand, personal motivation tool.
It can be used to facilitate short and long term goals. It is drug free and there is no membership fees or long-term commitment.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Everyone who needs to achieve their goals (and has a credit card). From teenagers, to young adults, to college students, to singles, to married couples, to employees, to managers, to job-seekers, to retirees. This site will be targeted for people of all income brackets. Goals can be personal, work-related, and everything in between (at long as they are legal, ethical, and constructive.)
I attached a logo concept that I came up with. I can't use it because (1) I snagged the boot image through Google and I don't have a license for it (2) I need to make the logo smaller and this logo doesn't look good when scaled smaller
I really would love to see what professional logo designers can come up with. Take my logo design as a starting point, but please don't let that limit your creativity. I am an out of the box thinker and I love the unique touch.
1. Needakick.com needs to be included.
2. The image must be a scalable vector that can be loaded in CorelDraw and needs to look sharp at all sizes.
3. This is my current site design. http://test.needakick.com/test_page.htm The logo needs to look good against this page but also needs to look good once I redesign my site and tweak my colors. The logo will appear as it does now, but at probably half the size.
4. The logo concept needs to be reduced to a single favicon file supporting 16×16, 32×32 and 64×64 sizes. This does not have to be the full logo (which is impossible) but a typical user should be able to associate the favicon to the logo.
1. My site/application is participating in a contest at the end of this month sponsored by one of the biggest (and orginal) dot coms.
2. On my application's website, I will provide a thank you and a link to your site for a period of at least six months.