Young start-up providing nutrition/lifestyle consulting, personal chef services, and healthy cooking workshops needs fresh new logo for website, stationary and clothing.
An Apple a Day
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
An Apple a Day defines a fresh new concept, where gourmet foods and proactive self-care meet to provide healthy eating solutions. Our customers wish to stay or become healthy through their way of life and so we provide them with the combined expertise of lifestyle/nutrition consultants and skilled gourmet chefs. We empower our customers to lead a healthy lifestyle through individualized consultations, cooking workshops and personal chef services.
The logo communicates the feel of the An Apple a Day concept, it says to the world that with us, leading a healthy lifestyle can be enjoyable, rewarding and empowering.
- The logo will be displayed prominently on clothing, websites, letterhead and product labels
- The logo could be only text or only an icon or a combination of both text and icons
- We are open to suggestions, but we are leaning towards a colour scheme that is white, grass green and black
- It must feel alive, fresh, professional, pure and clean
- It needs to be printable both in colour and in black and white (vector design)
- It does not necessarily need to include the image of a green apple
- An overly cute or juvenile logo
- Nothing new age or hippie
- It cannot be overly detailed since it will need to be easily stitched or applied to clothes.