LaVida "This is the life."
The name "LaVida" means 'the life' in Spanish, a fact highlighted by the tagline "This is the life."
This brand new villa sits on a beautiful secluded beach on Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands. LaVida will rent for between $15-20,000/wk in high season.
Key elements to potentially consider in the design are palm trees and the rocks as evident in the photos here:
It is also worth noting that some 12 islands are visible from the house's expansive decks.
Keywords/images in interior design thus far have been barefoot elegance and white linen dresses and sipping champage with sandy toes.
As logos go, I value simple over busy.
Sophisticated, wealthy, high-end tourists.
Travel agents and villa rental wholesalers.
We plan to use the logo in various applications so it needs to look good:
* in different sizes
* on different materials,
* and in grayscale
* must work as stamp on different colored backgrounds
* It should be usable on the right or left side of a page
* It should not include restrictive elements that would make it hard to embed in other graphics
Formats (all should be provided)
* CMYK image in Adobe Illustrator AI
* Layered RGB file in Photoshop PSD
* Jpeg and Png versions
* Fonts used in the design
Find out how a design contest works or learn more about our logo design services.