My name is Sean Mitchell, I am based in Auckland NZ. I run a business called Action Media, that publishes a number of magazines in the Technology, Telecommunications and Video Gaming industries.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Small and home business owners, that are interested in making their business smarter, faster and more productive using technology. The magazine will be sold at newsagents and supermarkets. Shelves are full of magazines, so we need to grab the audience's attention.
- We are looking for a masthead for a new magazine.
- The magazine is called 'Start-Up' (no need to include the hyphen or word magazine if you don't want to).
- It is a low cost magazine NZD $5 (USD $3.50) per issue.
- The magazine will be sold in New Zealand newsagents and supermarkets.
- The magazine will be A5 in shape.
- It will be a practical guide to technology and social media for small businesses.
- Our target readers are small business owners, that employ between 5 and 25 employees.
- The masthead needs to be horizontal in shape.
- If you decide to include and icon or logo in the wording, it can't overwhelm the text, as it will need to be easily read at A5 instore.
- it needs to convey a modern, internet style image, but still recognise the fact it is a low cost magazine with a practical focus.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo