Our company specializes in starting up and spinning off new businesses. We're kind of like a venture capital company in that we fund new ideas, but instead of just giving them cash we actively help grow the companies from the idea phase to $5 - $10 million phase. (Hence the the name "Idea Incubator".)
We're a fun, youthful company so that needs to be expressed in the logo. At the same time, it can't be all fun and games because we do manage a fairly large fund of cash.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Entrepreneurs (i.e. people with ideas) and investors (i.e. people entrusting their hard-earned money with our fund).
- No more than 2 colors (I'm open to different color ideas...just make sure it's professional and not too "circusy")
- Should look good in grayscale as well as in reverse font (i.e. all white on a black or dark background)
- An icon that can stand alone is preferred, but not essential (Possible icon ideas: Egg, light bulb, flame, etc.)
- The original, unflattened file (i.e. .psd, .ai, .png, etc.)
- Any uncommon fonts used in the design