The project involves the design of a logo.
There are many delivery services of restaurants that pack the food in boxes (pizzas, pasta, salads) or in plastic trays. The logo is to be sold to delivery services so that they can show their customers that the box has not been opened on delivery. The logo is intended to be a seal of quality that the customer can check whether his order has been opened or not on the way to him.
The logo is stuck on the packaging as a security label, so that when the packaging is opened, the sticker is torn.
The logo must meet the following criteria:
1. there must be the quality name "untouched" on the logo
2. it must be the website url http://www.quality-seals.com on the logo
3. the logo must be circular
4. please note that security labels of about 50-60mm will be produced
5. please note that the security label is torn when the carton is opened and therefore the logo should be designed so that the customer can recognise the torn label.
6. the logo should be flexible, either with text or symbols, because we want untouched food, untouched clothes, untouched ...
The logo should be established as a brand, so that when someone sees the ordered food, they look to see if our quality logo is on it. We want the restaurants to buy our logo as a security sticker.
On the other hand, people should order their food from the restaurants that close the packaging with our logo.