I desperately need a fresh company logo for our web site and overall branding. It needs to be upbeat, fun and reflect the innovative nature of the work that is undertaken by the business. It needs to demonstrate the ever changing nature of the Internet in all it's glorious facets as well as showing that this business is capable of delivering what clients need. Some of the comments I've been getting are suggesting that the designs look like they may be for a garden centre rather than an internet consultancy business - therefore I think the design needs to include the strapline as well - helping you plant the seeds of internet success or something similar!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This design will be used primarily on our website, however, it also needs to be used on stationery, booklets, books and possibly CD's as well as within other marketing materials such as business cards. It will need to be scalable up and down to a large degree and have the opportunity to be used within banners for other items as well.
The business provides Internet consultancy and mentoring services to businesses in the South West of England (UK). However, the primary purpose of the work is to give business owners the skills to make relevant choices about how to implement the various aspects of the Internet for themselves. I don't do the work for them, rather I show them, demonstrate and help them apply the tools and techniques to do search engine optimisation, internet marketing, email marketing and online publishing primarily for themselves. It is about making the Internet an easier environment for them to do business their way.
- Fun, friendly empowering, innovative but professional!!!!.
- Needs to be upbeat with fresh colours - preferably lots of colour to make it stand out.
- I would like it to have a white background if possible and I like simple, easy to understand images
- Bold, chunky font that makes a statement about what it is to have the ability to make choices
- Strong sense of the individual with a funky theme
- I like the idea of something that grows, perhaps flowers - because this business is run by a woman after all
- I had a logo from a project I ran at the end of 2001 which was a flower with the petals made up of computer mice - don't know how that would stand up these days but willing to take another look and view.
- the current tagline is 'helping you plant the seeds of internet success' - but open to alternative suggestions.
- I'd like it if you can show me the format you intend to deliver as well please. Preferably a vector format so that I can amend it as necessary in Photoshop.
- anything too fussy
- anything overly male, masculine
- rainbows - would annoy me intensely
- too many colours