Cirrus Marketing Consultants is looking for a fresh, current logo. Something dynamic, professional, refined and creative. Think easily recognized and classy not cute or flowerey! A soft multi-color approach is interesting to us... the core of our business is seeing things from the customers perspective (no obvious rainbow graphics). Trying to convey vision and spectrum... in a thought provoking way! The name preferably in black, but not mandatory.
Cirrus Marketing Consultants
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a marketing consulting company who primarily conducts mystery shopping / market research for various industries (retail, restaurants, apartments etc.). Nationwide we evaluate good customer service, product pricing, cleanliness and general observations from a “customers perspective”. We are looking for a logo design for our website, business cards, brochures etc. We are looking for something that is distinctive using updated, current fonts. Our competitors are very safe, most websites in blue with safe logos...not what we want. Put your artistic side to work, without compromising professionalism! The core of what our company does is provides vision to our clients through the eyes of our mystery shoppers. Will need to work with the designer for additional layouts. Thanks!!
- Professional, classy AND creative!
- Color scheme - a soft multi-colored approach OR rainbowish colors...but not a graphic of a rainbow (obviously!), but something in that color scheme. DON'T overdo the color though keep it professional and refined.
- Incorporating the graphic into our name, not mandatory but see what you can do with it!
- Our whole name "Cirrus Marketing Consultants" in the logo with "Cirrus" being the main emphasis.
- Use our tag line ... Defining Standards. Refining Service.
- The logo approach could center around how our services provide a clearer understanding of how customers view their business.
- Possibly something that ties in the first word in our name “Cirrus” as it is a cloud. Nothing literal, a very artistic approach would be okay, but stay away from the obvious.
- No stock graphics please do not place a stock graphic next to our name and call it a day. If you need to use stock, incorporate it into YOUR design.
Do not go overboard on color and compromise the professionalism of the logo.Please NOTHING to do with “mystery” or “undercover work”. No looking glass or men in trench coats! NOTHING “cartoony” or obvious!No literal interpretations of clouds as "Cirrus" is a cloud.No single color approach...like to see multi-colored. Not the obvious rainbow of course, just multi-colored.No "puzzle pieces".