I would like for others to design my logo. I'm too close to it.
Nancy Carter Design
Well, like those of you interested in my contest, I am a logo designer. You can see my work at my website.
My primary cliente are entrepreneurs, start ups, and small businesses. I have a healthy and diverse client base. I present my services as solution-based rather than creative impulse or nancy-styled design. Customized solutions. I also interface with vendors on client’s behalf.
I dislike my logo … funny, it never occurred to me to change it! It's old, dated, and neglected from the onset... but it has worked well for me despite!
I LOVE this logo...
I like these...
http://www.fieldoperative.com/_bord…ceLogo.gif approachable, tho)
http://www.logolounge.com/wd/upload…_think.jpg that work?)
I don't like these...
- something fresh and creative
- designs in black only
- perhaps an face icon. I have red curly hair, chin or shoulder length. big smile. This idea would have to be executed in such a way to build trust. I would not want to be represented as a flaky creative, but as a smart problem solver.
- I sit with my legs crossed like this at my computer. Hunched. not sure thats a good start of an idea.
- perhaps a play on my nickname (Nan) and my last initial ( C ) when pronouced together they say my first name
- open to ideas
- vector file native to Illustrator preferred.No photoshop, please.
- nothing styled after my website
- no color or shades of gray
- nothing 'out there' or overly edgy
- please work something into the text if you present a typograghy logo. Must a have a kick or a hook of some kind
- too many of the above ideas rolled into one design. I like SIMPLE!
- nothing sexy