Convey all three aspects of the name in the logo. 1. Web- Internet, 2. Use of Video 3. Providing a Competitive Advantage
UPDATE: Now that I have some designs, it would be great to see something that incorporates a video camera somehow. Not sure exactly, but perhaps a camera on a computer screen? Looking for ideas that convey the video aspect a little differently.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking for a logo that conveys the advantage that web video can deliver.
Needs to be classy, yet hip.
OnlineVideoAdvantage.com is going to be helping businesses get in on the internet video craze and create an unfair advantage over their competitors.
- Want a logo that will work in a website header graphic, yet not be too long for a business card.
- 3D feel would be cool
- Convey the power and advantage online video can deliver to a business.
- Experiment with the O for Online having the arrow that looks like a video player's "play" button.
- Perhaps some type of graph chart with the arrow climbing to convey the advantage using video can bring to a business. - again 3D would be nice in the chart.
- Bold colors are ok, no pastels.
No animation, no flash, just a great logo that I can use in a website header graphic, business card and other promotional materials. Some print, some online.