A hot new open source project needs a graphical identity. Think t-shirts and websites, and let's see what your imagination comes up with!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The OpenSales project is building a powerful, free alternative to expensive CRM systems like Salesforce.com. We're seeking a strong, clear, powerful logo to use as the cornerstone of our project's visual identity.
- Strong logotype - the logo text should be the most prominent element
- Logo needs to work well on various backgrounds
- Logo needs to work well when scaled down to small sizes
- Elaborate detail that won't reproduce well at small sizes
- Complex color schemes and gradients that won't work for t-shirt and spot color printing
- Huge graphical symbols that dwarf the logo text