We are seeking a logo based on our existing organization logo draft.
Fontenehuset Oslo Øst
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a new branch of an already existing international organization called Fountain House http://www.fountainhouse.org/ each house has its own identity and logo. So we cannot base our logo on what the other houses have.
We have already made a draft of a logo (linked to here), but need help to make it look cleaner and more professional. Especially the fonts need some work. We are open to suggestions on text placement and fonts. We are happy with how the house in the logo looks like, but are open for suggestion on size, position, stretching and other (added) details. We like a red color palette (no pastels).
Please note that the text in the logo contain a Norwegian letter.
Since Fontenehuset Oslo Øst is an organization with regular opening hours: Mon - fri 08:00 to 16:00 Norwegian time (GMT+2 hours), and closed until monday, commenting could be a little sporadic outside these hours. Sorry for this!
- Red color palette
- Look good in black & white (grayscale)
- Gender neutral
- Simple, clean and modern design
- Vector format
- Logo that is suitable for various uses. E.g. The organizations building logo, Website, Stationary, Business cards, T-Shirts etc.
- Old fashion institutional design
- Everything fussy or clattery and cartoony
- Serif fonts
- No week thin, hard to read, complicated fonts
- No pastel colors