Hadiya is the Arabic word for Gift. Our company has the ambition to become the reference online gift store in France and in Europe for "modern Muslim families". The three axes of our development are: promotion of generosity, great buying experience, and top customer service level. The concept is declined into a range of products that include traditional gifts and more innovative packages that include personalized gifts and gift boxes.
All products will be marketed using the brand name Hadiya and derived brand names such as Hadiyabox. The company name is Hadiya Company.
The tagline (in French for now) is: « La solution à toutes vos envies de cadeaux».
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Hadiya targets Muslim communities in France and in Europe in priority and consumers are more likely to be in the 20-40 age group. Teenagers and elderly people will be targeted as secondary consumer niches and eventually all shoppers are most welcome!
- Hadiya in 3 versions (color, black & white, and full version with tagline underneath) + 2 derived logos for Hadiyabox (voucher concept) and Hadiya company
- able to sit on different color backgrounds
- reference colors are Green , gold and white (variations accepted)
- the Arabic word for gift shall be included in the logo using a calligraphic font (see examples) and an original shape (ribbon, heart shape, door top, etc.),
- logo shall incorporate a strong reference to Arab and Muslim cultures using the traditional door shape, the crescent, sand dunes, etc...
- logo shall be self-meaning and the reference to gifts shall be explicit using for example a gift box, a ribbon or a heart.
- proposed shapes are provided in the attachment and shall be used as reference. Radically different proposals are of course possible.
- Logo shall be elegant but modern and stylish
- The logo of the voucher concept (Hadiyabox) shall be derived from the main logo with some specifics related to the git voucher concept. A simplified logo for the full company name (Hadiya Company) shall also be proposed
- logo should be provided in layered psd and png files