I'm looking for a logo design for my company which specializes in training people in the safe, proper, and legal use of firearms for sport and self defense. The primary course I teach at this point is for a carry permit certification. I want something young, modern, and eye catching, as sometimes my cards will be one of several that people can choose from. I need something that will stand out among the rest.
P.F.P.I. (Personal and Family Protection Institute)
Ok, this is where it gets interesting. I want to make sure that my logo doesn't scare off individuals that have limited experience with firearms. In fact, those are the individuals that I want to target. It should be attractive to 21-45 year olds, and be female friendly (but not pink and frilly). I offer my courses free of charge to victims of sexual assault, domestic abuse, and other violent crimes, so it is very important that the logo is not threatening.
I do need a business card as well, so if I choose your design, and we work well together, there could be an extra $100 for a business card design. I will also be looking for a website design that would be an extra $500. That being said, please focus on the logo for this contest.
Other than that, let's see what you come up with. I will be checking and posting feedback daily (often multiple times a day). Please feel free to resubmit with changes after reviewing my comments. I'm very excited to see your ideas!
- Item 1...Colorful and eye catching
- Item 2...Modern (think Web 2.0)
- Item 3...Non-threatening
- Item 4...Final deliverable should be in Adobe Illustrator format. I want this to be a vector image so that it can be re-sized without losing integrity.
- Item 1...Camoflage
- Item 2...American flags or bald eagles
- Item 3...Firearms can be incorporated as one element of the design, but I don't want them to be the primary image and impression potential clients walk away with
- Item 4...Please don't use any stock photos that I will have to separately purchase the license for.