PERLIPOPA is a creative company offering a large range of necklesses and bracelets made out of beads and pearls, silver, nacre, semi precious stones, needs to create its LOGO and is looking for innovative ideas of packaging.
Sales channels are the WEB and private home sales.
Perlipopa is offering creative models for ladies, mothers and daughters from10 to 50, to fit their every day moods and allow them to change easily according to their daily outfits.
Most of the creations can be worn with leisurewear, sportswear and every day wear.
All creations are "hand made" and each piece is unique. PERLIPOPA doesn’t manufacture large series.
See photos on blog: http://www.perlipopa.blogspot.com
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for our logo with simple ideas and applications on packaging finishes items. We need a logo that transmits the idea we have of the business and of our brand:
- Elegant and casual
- Different and original
- Light The name PERLIPOPA itself is inspired and refers to two different words:
PERLIPOPETTE: a kind of funny face gimmick full of mischief
PERLINPINPIN : very light and thin powder/dust of pearl full of magic contents and fantastic powers.
Perlipoa has positionned its prices in the medium price range but the Logo has to be attractive, fashionable with a touch of elegance, clearly up-grading the price positioning.
- The logo has to be ideally small, discreet, including imperatively the PERLIPOPA name with or without additional graphism. ( No particluar "don't" on the graphism)
- The logo has to be declined in the different formats that will be then used for the following: - Web site
- Ribbons/ small clothes labels attached to the products
- Small stickers ( rounds or square to shut gift boxes)
- Colors "DO": Lilac and grey as a preference, but also with all tenders violets, light blues, pink, purples, grey, opal, pearls...
- Easy and unexpensive to use and print
- A complicate logo with a lot of additional graphics
- Flashy and fluo colors
- Colors "don't": Greens, reds, yellow, oranges, black
- expensive to print or use.