Logo (icon & typeface)
- It should match my website(s) & blog: http://www.sethrubinphotography.com
- I've uploaded a quick pen sketch jpeg of what I'd like to see the icon look like. ***Please design specifically to this logo (may have to hand-draw with Wacom tablet) and feel free to improve upon with surrounding ring/circle and typeface.
Logo should be:
- sophisticated / classy
- neutral - adaptable to weddings and to fine art
- classic (or at least not screaming modern)
Colors: mostly blue and grey/white, with some green
- I gravitate towards all caps (the way I write), but am open to other thoughts
- I enjoy the following fonts, but am also open for your experimentation: Georgia, Palantino, etc
I would like to get a seal stamp/press to put (authentication type) seals on my prints when I'm unable to sign them (give it to my printing co). I'd like the icon to eventually be made into a seal for fine art prints. Nothing really to concern you, but maybe would give ideas.
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
Please do not use the common contemporary photography logo icons, like cameras, shutters, etc.
I'll do my best to check back here as often as possible and offer my feedback. And any questions, just ask. Here or at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll try to get right back to you.