Patrick Dillon Photography is looking for a fresh new logo to be incorporated into our new web site, business cards, etc.
Patrick Dillon Photography
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The logo should be able to be used for multiple places: website, business cards, packaging stickers, folders, etc. This is a new business venture so it could be Photography by Patrick Dillon or Patrick Dillon Photography. I would like it to be unique, elegant, and simple. I use a Photojournalist style...not the modeling type, fashionable stuff, my style is more natural, story telling
I like neutral colors, black, gray and white. However, I also like dark rich greens such as an emerald green. One thought I had was to incorporate the lion from the Dillon family crest but changing its color from red to emerald green. But I couldn't think of a way to make this modern. I definately want to see designs that do and do not incorporate this item.
- The name should be:Patrick Dillon Photography or Photography by Patrick Dillon - I am open to different combinations of upper/lower case lettering schemes
- I'd like to see some samples with shapes and patterns too
- I would like the font to be provided as well
- I need the vector file for the final design, also in jpg & png format
- Will look great on a business card
- Can stand alone as a brand.
- I do not want anything that feels really corporate
- No Cameras, Aperture Blades, or Graphics of "Polaroids" in the Logo please