"Pickleball Kitchen" is a play on words in two ways.
1. The "Kitchen" is a zone on the pickleball court where you cannot be standing if you want to "volley" the ball, or in other words, hit it out of mid air. The "Kitchen zone" is infamous due to it's name, but also due to how often people make this mistake.
2. "My kitchen" is a metaphorical place that I refer to where I learn, tinker and explore the world of pickleball. I want to invite people into my kitchen to check out what I'm working on in terms of pickleball.
Some other notes:
1. As you can see from the designs that I've chosen for inspiration, I need something where all the elements of the logo are tied together visually. I don't want something where the visuals of the logo and the "pickleball kitchen" text are separated. Something like a badge basically.
2. Please do not include actual pickles in my logo unless you can find a brilliant way to incorporate it. ;)
3. I had an idea about making a pickleball paddle look like a spatula. Maybe there's something good there.
4. It should look very different from the USAPA logo.
5. I had an idea about having a "pickleball chef" as an avatar. A character with a chef's hat that looks tough and ready to play hard with his pickleball knife/paddle. Just an idea though, you don't have to follow this line if you don't want to. (I don't think this is going to work. But if you can make it work without it looking like a food website then I would like to see it!)
6. Prefer vector files only.
Thank you so much for reading through this. I can't wait to see what you come up with!