Feed your Spirit is a blog about my passion for essential oils and its effects on our health and lifestyle.
Christine is a copywriter, yoga teacher and aromatherapist and the founder of Feed Your Spirit. Originally from Germany, she moved with her family to Portugal to follow her dream of being closer connected with ocean and nature, spending more quality time with her man and daughter and starting a new episode in her life by creating new projects and visions.
Interested in scents and aromatics from her earliest she made her first experiences with essential oils in a yoga class. As she is also a yoga teacher since 2013, she was deeply touched by that new experience - integrating scences in the practice.
Since that day she dipped deeper into that science and started a training to become an aromatherapist.
That blog will match 3 main topics that are touching and feeding my spirit:
1. Essential Oils: How to integrate essential oils as part of your lifestyle and health
2. Yoga & Essential Oils: Christine developed her own Yoga style by using the effects of essential oils as part of a holistic practice.
3. Portugal and daily Spirits
- 80% female in the age of 30-45
- interested in holistic and natural therapies
- mainly located in Europe
The target group will be fed on with articles, pics and DIY clips about how to use essential oils. Furthermore Christine will give yoga inspirations based on the integration of oils.
The whole blog will be enriched by Yoga Retreats, Teacher Trainings, Workshops and Classes offered in Portugal during the year.
Feed your Spirit with things you love. Enjoy.