Help create a logo for a new online tool that lets you evaluate client / advertising agency relationships. The product is currently running beta testing – feedback so far has been overwhelming so help us create the brand logo that will take our tool to the next level!
The data-information is delivered by our clients and their agencies. The data sums up in a rapport showing in “hindsight” discrepancies in the relationship. The discrepancies are areas where we do consultancy and match it up with a benchmark index. Basically this is what HAINSIGHT is all about.
We need to make a logo for HAINSIGHT. This includes everything from a 16x16 icon image for a Windows system tray, 32x32 & 48x48 product application icons, and all the way up to much larger images that can be used for product promotions, commercials, website banners, and of course on our own website: http://www.hainsight.com.
• The logo needs to be able to stand alone small as well as larger, so it's fine if e.g. the text "HAINSIGHT" isn't part of the logo when it's a tiny image. So, at some level, there needs to be a graphical representation of "HAINSIGHT" that doesn't necessarily include the text itself.
• If possible the logo should be made both with and without the tag line – “Optimizing Relationships”
• The logo doesn't need to "match" our corporate logo/website at all, but it shouldn't "clash" too badly either. That said we would rather have a cool design than worry too much about matching our Hestbæk Consult logo and website. We are not locked into any specific colour schemes. We just want to have a cool, recognizable, and brand-able look for our HAINSIGHT product.
• The logo should represent a data-driven tool.
• Buyers of HAINSIGHT is C-level people hence it should represent some sort of seriousness.
o Source files for all graphics in vector format (e.g., Adobe Photoshop files).
• Simple text solutions with standard letters
• We don’t want HAINSIGHT logo to be interpreted as a “quick and cheap solution” tool but more as an in-depth knowledge driven tool.