- Reclaim Your Power is a new brand that has branched off of an existing company.
- Reclaim Your Power is a company that offers coaching and workshops to empower people to honour themselves, take personal responsibility, and to define who they are and what they want in life.
- As the company name suggests, Reclaim Your Power is all about helping individuals and groups to notice where they are giving their power away and how to take their power into their own hands.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Our target audience are thought-leaders, men and women in business, people who are looking to make a difference in their lives and the world.
- Men and women in the community who have undergone some type of change, such as recovery of cancer or job transition.
- Leaders who find themselves in an uncertain and ambiguous position and want to transform their lives or business
- “Reclaim Your Power” needs to be dominant and clearly visible
- Logo needs to include some sort of graphic, not just type. The graphic needs to be stand alone and woven into the company.
- Primary colours should be orange, red, and fushia, consistent with these colours: http://signywilson.com/
- Need to have both vector files (.eps) and .jpg files with PMS colours and font names specified.
- The logo must be fiery, passionate, professional, and sophisticated.
- Characteristics to describe the logo are: powerful, empowering, bold, colourful, radiant, confident, dynamic, captivating, alive, growing, provocative.
- The logo needs to work with and without the tag line.