We are family owned and offer fine dinning experiences in a traditional/rustic Italian ambiance since 1971. We cater mostly to middle and high income clients, in the 40-65 age group but would like to rejuvenate our brand image without alienating our core clientele. We are located in an ethnic Italian neighborhood thus many of our customers are of Italian descent.
1. The new logo has to offer continuity thus include ideally the 2 distinctive elements of the old logo (or variations of the 2 elements): the mustache and chef’s hat.
2. The name of the restaurant has to be included: Ristorante Di Menna
3. A design element showcasing our long history needs to be integrated as well. E.g: since 1971
4. We are looking for a simple, memorable and versatile logo that can be adapted to several mediums of communications
5. Given our long history, the transition to a modern looking vintage/retro logo could be appropriate. This is only a suggestion and the designer should not feel constrained in designing only vintage logos.