In 2004 I launched KoreaOnTheRocks.com, a rock climbing website for foreigners in South Korea. The site has undergone many changes but the one thing that remains consistent is I've never had a good looking logo for my site.
The nickname for KoreaOnTheRocks.com is KOTR.
I promise I will try to provide constructive feedback within 24 hours of your submission.
All of our website members are climbers (rock climbers, ice climbers, mountaineers, gym climbers and/or boulders) and vary in experience from complete beginner to professional.
Most of the users on my website are English speakers living and working in South Korea. Some of the users are South Korean nationals.
Our members are pretty relaxed (as most climbers are) and enjoy the outdoors (climbing, hiking, camping, skiiing, etc...).
Feel free to be as creative and inspired as you want. Other than the requirements below, feel free to take whatever direction you want to go. I will let you know if I like your direction.
- You can use the name KOTR or koreaontherocks.com
- I would prefer one of the names above be used in the logo but it's not required
- The logo should speak to climbing (broad sense of the word) and South Korea
- The logo should be gender neutral
- Simple is better than complex
- The logo should be good for using on website, t-shirts, patches, etc..
- If there is text on the logo, it cannot be red as having your name in red in South Korea has a bad meaning
- Final work should be vector