I am a tree-hugging capitalist and eco-consultant. I sell a eco-consulting training program (see here: http://www.ecoconsultingcareers.com/) and need a rock star logo. My current logo and site layout aren't that great so I need your help. Here are the ideas I am trying to communicate to my target audience:
1. my competitors (green irene, ecoinstitution, etc.) can teach you to be an eco-consultant, we teach you how to be the BEST in the field. We teach you how to become a rock star.
2. my program is cutting edge, trend-setting and geared for web 2.0.
3. I am the expert in this field so you should choose my course over others.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
People who are into 'green' but more the yoga-going greenies than the hardcore recycle-their-own-poop greenies. Target market is between 20-40 yrs old, more left-leaning politically, entrepreneurial, 60/40 woman/man distribution, somewhat spiritual and probably meditate. People who want to make a living making a difference in the world.
Here are a few things to think about:
1. No Cartoons - I want it to look cool, inspiring but not cheap or childlike.
2. Nothing too elegant - I do not want to come across as being some big corporation just trying to sell another online product.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. I want something that stands out.