Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are trying to reach people that want to see Boston. Locals that need running company... or any combination of the two.
We are the first and only company in the area to do this.
People that partake are athletic, fun loving, and are looking for a unique way to see our historic city.
Here are a few things that might help:
1. We want to somehow include the shamrock in our logo.
2. We want to get rid of the .org in the current logo, as we own other domain names.
3. Possibly the incorporation of the text "Boston Running Tours" but not necessarily. Probably better than that, would be an overall athletic feel for the logo, as RunBoston will most likely spawn not just Running Tours, but Running Clubs, and races, etc...
4. We need a logo that will work better on a tshirt... our current logo is too long and narrow.
5. We like the Papyrus font, but aren't married to it.
6. We typically capitalize the following letters in RunBoston.
I have attached files that we have used in the past.