CQ Corporation is a new boutique property developer.
We do things differently to other developers. Rather than buy properties outright, we put in place an option contract with the owner which gives us the ability to buy the property at a higher price in the future (up to 2 years). In between, we obtain approval to build new apartments, thus increasing the value of the property above the price of our option contract.
Crucial to our model is the ability to work with not against the owner. We pay more money in exchange for more time to complete the approvals we need.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our audience is owners of residential houses in mid-to-lower socio economic suburbs in Melbourne, Australia. These people own houses in suburbs that have once been less desirable but are now changing because they are more affordable and close to the city.
The owners are often couples; aged between 30-60 years old and many owners are of asian heritage (e.g. Vietnamese). Most owners live in the properties so they have a strong emotional attachment.
We need a logo to represent our property development company - CQ Corporation.
As were are trying to buy people's homes we need a logo that conveys:
- Trust & Integrity
- That we are approachable and want to work with the customer
- Win-win is what we're about
- That we are a bit creative to achieve win-win outcomes
- We are dependable
- We want a logo that is clear and simple
- We don't want anything that says we are too fancy and can't relate to the owners (who often don't own much more than their family home).