What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want a clean powerful logo that can be easily identifiable either by its familiarity visually or potentially for its sense of humor. It's got to be BETTER than what we currently use. Please look here to familiarize yourself with our current brand..sound.. and look of each band member. http://www.secondtimeever.com
***Our new missions statement as a band is everything has to be "PRO" - not up tight.. but we want everything look sound and feel "dialed in!
We have an 80's gamer lead singer, a darker more emo guitarist, a colorful straight edge drummer, and a sexy female bassist. The music is poppy and fun, sarcastic and heavy at times - but simple and catchy so the logo should be likewise.
- Our current color scheme is black background, white font, and 3399FF blue accent font. (see website for sample pictures of fans wearing our tshirts) but we are open to other options.. primary colors.. bright neons etc.
- Familiar - either in it's similarities to iconic images themes games.. superheroes.. tv shows..toys etc. or its color.. and layout.
- We'd like to see some options with an actual image as the main logo. (ie. OBEY used Andre the Giant)
- Variations all to include both a 2xe...2nd time ever.. second time ever..
- We are not apposed to pulling a similar logo from the marketplace that connects with our demographic...just with our twist on it.
- Demographic audience is 80's + 90's -- looking for simple catchy music that can fall into the emo..straightedge .. gamer.. stereotypes..
- if alternate colors are chosen, please try to limit them to 3 in each design. Black white.. and one accent color seems to catch our attention most. We use color in our clothing to play off each other live and too many colors is non cohesive..
- anything too uptight or dark ... flames.. skulls..etc are a no no