TWO DAYS TO GO - HELP US PLEASE!!
We've extended our contest due to some false design representation during the timeframe we had (e.g. copywrite issues)
Custell requires a slick, crisp, corporate logo designed to best reflect the nature of our business … that is, working to build innovation in corporate partnerships.
As you can see on http://www.custell.com, our current logo doesn’t achieve this.
Whoever wins this contest will be required to (and paid for) extra work on producing stationary too.
We are seeking something sleek, sophisticated, professional, yet inspiring to represent us in all of our collateral!
We are a business which helps leading corporate organisations make the most out of their high level relationships and partnerships.
We’re about getting the best out of 2 businesses working together.
We need a look and feel which reflects this core function and ethos.
We want to present ourselves as trustworthy, yet innovative and inspiring.
Our target market are cutting edge but conservative.
Old Website – http://www.custell.com
Consider that we are looking for something that may work well as a foundation for some sub-brands for our products too.
It would be highly appreciated if the winning designer could include a stationary set.
He / She may also be contracted for additional assignments.
TARGET Customers include:
IBM, EDS, CSC, FUJITSU, Big Banks
TARGET Partners Include:
KPMG, Ernst & Young, Price Waterhouse
We want the right image to attact and live in this world!
- An image which reflects partnership and growth together; driving change; providing leadership
- COLOUR - Until now we have been using Blue/ Silver but we are open to anything that works
- A horizontal and vertical version of the logo with the word as well as image
- 3-D AND Flat - Something applicable to Web (Vector scope) and print collateral.
- Reproducable in Black and White
- No images of HANDS
- Nothing too outrageous, glary or eccentric - this is a slick, corporate, conservative world