Logo for an upcoming snowboard & skiing community website.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Snowborn is going to be a community for snowboarders and skiiers in Sweden with focus on tricks (bigjump, rails etc). The website is almost complete and needs a icon styled logo to complete the design. The logo should be able to stand alone and sit next to the text "Snowborn", focus on the logo rather than on the logotype.
Format: Vector graphics or atleast 500x500 px.
Check out the design to get a better idea of what the site design will look like:Snowborn design preview
Keep it simple (yet creative)!
Examples of simple icon style logotypes I like:
- Arcsin (my own company logo)
- Reflecting either a shared concept of skiing/snowboarding or both (not just one of those).
- Can be used next to the text "Snowborn" and stand alone.
- Keep it close to 1:1 ratio (square)
- The letters S & B mixed together in any way, it's "Snowborn", not "Snow Born".
- Too many colors (max 5)
- Swedish flag/color related ideas
- 3D / hi-tech
- Common clip-art shapes