Our goal is to design a full brand (logo and text) for the SocialMediaForum.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our goal is to design a full brand (logo and text) for the SocialMediaForum. SocialMediaForum is a no profit professional organization that gathers marketing and communication professionals that are working in the social media field. Our main goal is to exchange ideas and innovate in the communication area. We are an Italian association.
- communication is a process
- advertising should be driven by clear ROI and CRM goals
- innovation happens in a multidisciplinary way, so we gather creative people, marketing managers, Web designers, software developers, content writers, TV format creatives and musicians
- The logo and text of "Social Media Forum"
- The logo must reflect our core values: openness, equality, being a melting pot of different professional competences, dialogue and ... be quite "2.0-style" 8-)
- I will clarify the concept of melting pot: we strongly believe in the integration of hree core competences in order to develop successful interactive services: (1) strategy and marketing (2) communication and creative and (3) technology; as a consequence, we thrive to balance these three classes of competences in the Forum...
- it must scale down in order to use it on business cards and as a Group logo on Facebook and linkedin
- It must be used in our fortthcoming "2.0-style" web site, on a white background
- it must be used also on billboards and leaflets
- We also need a style guide for using the brand, in powerpoint format
- all logo and brand work must be delivered in a Photoshop file and vectorial format
- Logos that develop in a vertical way (I prefer "rectangular" shapers in order to use them as button and badges...