We had such success with our previous logo design contest we are coming back for our next one.
We would like you to create our new logo! We need a cool and fresh design for our foreclosure prevention assisance services company. We educate individuals and families on the options available to them and help them avoid the damage a foreclosure can have on their credit by assisting them execute their choosen plan. We are very excited about working with the 99designs community again to get the best possible design!
361 Solutions LLC
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want a fresh logo design that will indicate professionalism and stability in our company while at the same time project a cutting edge, modern 21st century outlook.
Our audience will be individuals who are going through financial difficulties who are being bombarded by bill collectors, attorneys, banks, and scam artists. We must be able to cut through this deluge and get a response from our audiance and let them know that we can help.
Our services are always free to our clients. We never charge them a penny.
We provide clients with solutions to all their credit and foreclosure avoidance needs - we encircle the entire issue, 360 degrees. We then go the extra step by making sure that our solutions are what are best for our client, not for us. This primary commitment to putting our clients' needs first is our base philosophy. It will enabled us to achieve the best reputations in a business that is difficult to distinguish between the real doers and scammers. The application of our business is best served by trusting relationships. At 361 Solution, we will build relationships through putting our Clients first.
- The logo must reflect integrity, transparency, stability, and maturity.
- Clean and simple yet sophisticated.
- Multi color OK but 2 colors prefered. Primary color must be orange or some shade thereof.
- Would like a stong graphic element that can stand alone or with the company name.
- Logo must work with a white and revese background for B&W applications. Grey scale use a plus. Principal application will be in color.
- 3D as well as 1D logos are OK. Logo working in both 3D and 1D a major plus.
- Must work both in print and in online web applications.
- Logo may combine a graphic and 361, graphic and 361 solutions, or just a graphic.
- Files need to be vector based file format such as Adobe Illustrator or Macromedia Freehand with both spot colors and cmyk.