Starting my own dog walking/ pet sitting business after 10 years of working in the financial sector. Educated in England, with a degree in Psychology. Have always loved animals and wanted to work with them. Am a soft spoken gentle person, image trying to get across is I am a educated professional who is trustworthy, knowledgeable, caring, flexible, fit, will cater to every needs of the client's pet. Want my target clients to perceive and think that I could be part of their social circle and their trusted friend. How does the logo do that? My logo needs to be just as good/ cool as my clients' company logo if not better and cooler.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Tap into existing market.
Yuppies including the gay community in upscale Boston neighborhood.
Entrepreneurs, Workaholics who travel a lot. People who love their pets like they are their children. Target age group will be 30-50, not exclusive.
Bad economy does not affect these people.
- Final result needs to be in Vector Format.
- please feel free to be creative.
- hip and cool. Has to look good on black and white.
- eye catching logo, different from all the other dog walking business generic logos. The paw print must be part of the logo, but does not have to dominate it.
- Logo will be used on the Website as well.
- am particularly attached to the idea of the logo being a well designed manhole cover, images I found that I like attached. If the design is a manhole cover, the paw print should dominate it.
- can include Celtic knot design in the manhole cover.
- manhole cover design not a must.
- typeface, artistic not fancy or elegant
- photos of the neighborhood, to give you an idea of where my clients live
- Boston is a historic city. Combine old and new, logo can look historic with funky font.
Please feel free to contact me with questions and ideas. Thank you.
Things to avoid:
- to look like a typical dog walking logo
- cartoons/ childlike
- too cute.
- pastel/ feminine colors
- clip art
- too colorful
- image of dogs or cats