Create a logo for an interactive consultancy based in San Francisco.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Pivot is a boutique website analytics and interactive design consultancy based in San Francisco. We specialize in using intelligent insights from behavioral data to create and/or optimize websites. We are cost-effective, professional and data-driven.
We need a brand identity (logo) that can play alongside the logos of our agency counterparts. We don't want to go down the typical 'web agency' logo path, as we are not just a creative company, but also one that deals with data. Our partners and clients can range from brand/advertising agencies, to technology services vendors, to mid-market consumer brands.
We need a logo that represents our creativity AND our data-driven methodology. Two sides of the brain, if you will (but please, no 'brain' graphics!).
- Strong corporate color. We are two female co-founders and would like to be represented by a bold color, staying away from pastels and muted shades.
- A logo that incorporates a brand mark/symbol/icon, not just the word Pivot.
- Pivot can be explored in all caps, sentence-case or lower-case.
- A scalable logo - something that can work on a small business card all the way through to a large-scale presentation book.
- Our URL is pivot-partners.com, but our logo must refer to Pivot, without reference to 'Partners'
- The ability to insert the subtle tagline 'Interactive Services & Performance Measurement' with the logo, in SOME cases. The logo should be able to stand on its own without this tagline as it may be dropped once our company is in business for a while.
- A 'busy' logo - we need something clean and professional.
- Busy font styles - nothing too feminine, curvy, soft or busy.
- More than 2 colors - need to keep the identity to 2 colors for printing purposes.
- Logos that resemble other companies with the same name - for example please note: http://www.pivotinteriors.com