Need a designer's imagination to design a corporate logo for a new property finding service in the south of France. Logo will be used as the basis for the website (based on colours and style of winning entry) as well as to appear on letter-heads, business cards etc. Cool, professional and slick is the key.....good luck!
****amendment - as the competition has gone on, we've realised that although the above (cool, professional and slick) are still important that we need a slightly relaxed feel to the logo too - thanks!****
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Discerning Properties is a new bespoke property finding service in the French Riviera (Cannes, St Tropez etc). The company is a start-up though a spin-off from a successful property company my wife and I set-up last year in the region. I do not want to give away the name of the company/website as I want Discerning Properties to have its own, seperate corporate brand, look and feel. We are appealing to high-end customers where professionalism and ease-of-use will be key - we need this to be reflected in the logo so nothing too "busy". Based on the winning logo I will design the whole website around the colours and style of the winning entry so it will define the whole look and feel of the company.
- The Name must appear in full (not case sensitive) and must be clear and easy to read.
- The logo should be primarily text based but symbols/a design can be incorporated in the logo
- Clean, simple, contemporary designs - nothing too busy/complicated
- No more than 3 colours (plus white in addition if you wish).
- Subtle, cool colours - nothing too vibrant (am thinking blues/greys/silver but of course open to other colours/combos)
- Entries should be presented in both "horizontal format" to go across the top of the website and in "vertical format" to go on letterheads/business cards etc (if you feel one design can be used in both contexts that is fine).
- Entries in the format of high quality .JPG please
- Vibrant colours - we're looking for cool, sleek and professional
- cartoon style designs
- Anything too fussy/busy
- not huge fan of roofs unless used with a lot of taste!