We are launching SuretyBonds.com. We're a professional financial risk management company (insurance biz).
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
For SuretyBonds.com, we need something that can stand up against the biggest insurance companies out there - a logo that conveys authority and that can play on our website but also in corporate documents, forms, investor portfolios. Bold colors - dark blue, dark green, gray, black, white. Orange as a highlight (be careful w/orange, we prob won't use it that much). I like AAA's logo, esurance.com's.
- Bold letters
- our name "Surety Bonds" large, ".com" smaller
- tagline "Guaranteed Performance, Nationwide"
- A small logo to incorporate next to our name
- Old school financial feel
- Bright colors
- Cheesy, fly by night look. We are a large company
- Web 2.0