The Tallahassee Association of Wedding Professionals is looking for a creative, high end logo that is as quality as our members. We are hoping to have something that is cohesive with our website, can be used as a stand-alone and that appeals to a 20 something year old bride.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are an organization of almost 50 local businesses serving the Tallahassee wedding market. We recently relaunched our website and are planning a good deal of advertising for later this year. We would like a new logo that matches our site and conveys a professional, artistic, youthful attitude.
Our target client is mid-twenties who values good design. She regularly reads bridal magazines, visites websites like theknot.com and brides.com We are looking for a design that is similar in feeling to those.
- Item 1... must match http://www.tawp.org
- We would like to see versions that use the acronym TAWP as well as the full name Tallahassee Association of Wedding Professionals
- We would like something youthful without being frivilous or silly
- Item 1... No use of local landmarks such as the Florida Capitol
- Nothing too gimmicky or cheesy
- Nothing too childlike
- Nothing too corporate or businesslike