Innerface Labs, InnerFace Labs, Inner Face Labs, Innerfacelabs.com... you decide
We are a high tech startup that develops user interfaces for products (The name "Innerface" is a play on "interface"). We work with manufacturers to build apps to run their products from a smartphone or tablet computer.
We are a young cutting-edge tech company full of fresh ideas. We're not afraid to take chances or do things that make us stand out from the crowd.
In addition to seeking a strong corporate identity, we are also looking for a like-minded designer to be a part of our team. We will have more work coming up designing our website and client work designing application front-ends. We would like to find an ambitious designer passionate for designing beautiful User Interfaces.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience are corporate customers but we dont necessarily want a boring, stale corporate image. Our ideal audience will see our logo and immediately understand that we are an advanced, forward-thinking company.
- Logo must include some aspect of a face, hence the name Innerface Labs. If you could somehow show the inside of a face that would be awesome, but mostly just need something that resembles a face or part of a face. Dont be afraid to try something unique here.
- The primary logo can be full color but we also need a monochrome version for silkscreening, etc.
- Need vector file in AI format.
- Need a business card design and PPT layout. They can share the same look.
BONUS BUT NOT A REQUIREMENT
- If you can somehow incorporate the idea of a User Interface that would be swell.