myluxuryonline.com will be an online portal featuring reviews, news and trends of selected luxury products that are available to be purchased online (e.g. jewellery, designer wear, watches, collectables, electronics, etc).
our domain name is myluxuryonline.com, it will be a pure web brand. we’d prefer to write the brand name uncapped and without the .com, but we are open to other options.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
wealthy individuals from all over the world who search/shop for luxury goods online. all age groups, all nationalities, high earners who appreciate the fine things in life.
our requirements are listed below, but the only hard requirement is the first one. we do not want to restrict your creativity too much - if you come up with a great idea that is totally different please do submit it!
- must be delivered in a layered vector graphics PSD format. the logo is only intended for online use.
- the logo must make a timeless, stylish, up-market and modern impression that instils trust in high profile buyers of all age groups and professions.
- we love the Web2.0 style of design, our dream logo is a marriage of web2.0 with timeless wealthy luxury style.
- you should use a black or dark background and gold as the main accent color.
- the text of the site will be white, feel free to use white and/or other colors in your designs.
- we like the “fleur de lis” (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleur-de-lis) as a symbol for timeless elegance. Feel free to incorporate it in your design in any form if you like, but this is not a must.
- we’d like to use the tagline “indulge in timeless luxury”. but we’d like to be able to change the tagline later on so if you do incorporate the tagline please use a standard windows font (arial?) to allow for later changes.
we will be available throughout this contest to give you immediate and professional feedback on your designs.
we will be using this rating system to give you feedback:
1 star - wrong direction, start over again with something completely different
2 star - some elements I like
3 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
4 star - design is being considered
5 star - made the final cut!